Our May 2019 FREE training webinars are just around the corner! Take a look at our two sessions and save your seat for one or, both! They’re free and open to all, whether you’re a Hippo Manager partner practice or not. Take advantage of our free veterinary software webinars to save staff time and drive profits!
May 2019 Free Training Webinar TOPICS
BYOQ – Bring Your Own Questions!
Tuesday, May 7th, 2p EST – sign up here.
Hit us with your best shot! Got something that’s been driving you crazy you JUST NEED TO ASK US ABOUT? Maybe you’ve got a stack of questions on how to get going with text-messaging in Hippo or, organizing your inventory. Whatever your question is about our veterinary software or, the best practices we’ve got your answer!
We’ll open the floor up to all participants so don’t be shy! You can voice your question or, chat it to us during the webinar. We’ll cover answers for everyone and make sure we get you any additional follow up you might need.
Some top BYOQs to consider:
- How can I set up item kits to reduce missed charges?
- I want to customize my quick links – how do I do that?
- How do I change the icons on my home screen/ “Choose Action”?
- What are the benefits of using 2-Way Text Messaging in Hippo Manager?
- ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF!
When: Tuesday 4/9 2p EST
Where: Online – Sign up here
How: Bring your questions, we’ll bring the answers & expertise!
Tracking Core Performance and Practice KPIs w/ Built-In Reports
Tuesday, May 14th, 2 pm EST – sign up here.
Hippo Manager has the MOST built-in reports for practices of any size and any specialty. You can run important financial end of day reports, business performance reports, new client reports and more, in seconds! We want to show your practice where these reports are, how to run them and how to interpret the data. Use the reports to identify provider production performance, track valuable KPIs against veterinary industry standards and more.
Reporting is one of the most UNDERUSED features of veterinary practice management software. Understanding the business areas that need to be improved or tracked for success is secondary only to patient care.
When: Tuesday 5/14 2p EST
Where: Online – Sign up here
How: Report SKILLZ for any veterinary professional!
We love what we do.
We EMPOWER veterinary professionals around the world the THRIVE.
Hippo Manager is the largest independently owned cloud-based veterinary practice management software in the United States. Aimed at providing practice management solutions that drive profits and make the software a seamless part of an efficient practice. We’re focused on patient care, Hippo Manage always offers a no-obligation free trial.
Latest News & Posts
- New York Vet Veterinary Conference 2019 November 4, 2019
- Completing Veterinary Client Callbacks October 21, 2019
- Gorgeous Graphical Reports September 30, 2019
- October 2019 Free Training Webinars September 16, 2019
- Setting Up A Successful Veterinary Client Callback System September 9, 2019
- AHVMA 2019 Nashville – Prizes! Swag! Software! September 1, 2019
- September 2019 Free Training Webinars August 26, 2019
- Switching to Paper Lite Veterinary Software August 21, 2019