Hippo Manager is excited to announce a new integration with Televet. Herd members can now access their client information from within Televet. You will find this helpful to assist inviting pet owners to connect via Televet for telehealth appointments.
TeleVet provides VCPR-compliant remote care through text, call, or video chat. You can receive and schedule virtual consultations and book follow-up appointments. To get started, contact TeleVet for a consultation. Once you’ve signed up for TeleVet, your Hippo Manager data will be securely connected.
Go here to see a list of all of our integration partners, or contact us at +1 877 819 0159.
Hippo Manager is cloud based, so that means you and your teams can access your patient records, medical charts and contact information from anywhere with internet connection, such as your home or out in the field. Please note, Hippo Manager is designed to be used on tablets and iPads, and this can be very helpful if you determine your practice will start or increase telehealth services, mobile visits, phone consultations and other remote practices that occur from locations outside of your clinic environment. Review our COVID-19 Resources and tips here for more telehealth tips.
Televet is a simplified telemedicine service that fits in with your existing workflow.
You can now search for your client contact information to send invitations to pet owners for telehealth appointments.
Latest News & Posts
- 5 Ways the Whiteboard and Treatment Sheet Features Can Help Your Practice August 4, 2020
- How to Engage Your Employees in a Veterinary Hospital July 24, 2020
- Webinar: Three Key Veterinary Practice Metrics that Build Your Net Worth July 20, 2020
- Chart Template Contest! July 17, 2020
- Webinar: Why Wellness July 14, 2020
- Text Messaging: An Essential Tech Tool in Your Veterinary Practice June 24, 2020
- New: TeleVet Integration with Hippo Manager June 17, 2020
- 4 Tips to Help Vet Tech Educators June 16, 2020