Talking about finances can be uncomfortable, but it can really pay off, literally and figuratively, to make sure everyone understands what they are working toward and why! Attend this webinar to learn how to improve your financial literacy with a review of the basics.
Attend this webinar to learn why owners should share important parts of a hospital’s business financials with the team, and learn ways to communicate financials in an engaging way. This webinar will cover standard metrics, how to interpret what they mean, and which levers to pull to achieve financial goals.
You will learn:
- Why your whole team should have a basic understanding of the hospital finances
- What information you should focus on in your role, and what other roles should understand
- What reports (metrics) you should review, how often, and what to do with the information
- How you can begin the conversation if this is a new approach for your practice
- What questions you can ask to improve your understanding
- What you need to learn to if you are an associate interested in buying your practice