Webinar: Three Key Veterinary Practice Metrics
August 13, 2020
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. EDT
Approved for 1 Hour RACE
You’re a practice owner. Your life is invested in your veterinary practice because you are passionate about helping pet owners and animals, and you likely desire the freedom to make your own decisions. But, running a business is TOUGH some days! How do you know if you are succeeding, both in business and for your own personal finances? Join us for this engaging discussion on key performance indicators and how to use them to drive your own net worth.
During this presentation, you will learn:
- How to identify the three Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that you should be tracking daily in your hospital.
- What these three key metrics can do for you to increase practice revenue and what levers should be pulled to increase revenue.
- What you can do to align your business plan with your retirement income plan.
- How to capture business profits and build your net worth.
- The Income “GAP.”
- How to identify key employees and the different programs that can be used to recruit, reward, and retain employees.
Veterinarians, practice managers, practice owners. This webinar is free, but space limited to foster group discussion and facilitate questions. Please register in advance for RACE certification documentation.
Chris Henning’s specialties including wellness plan implementation, change management, professional development, and customer service. She believes in providing the highest level of medical care to pets and clients, while developing teams to perform at their highest potential. Chris is passionate about helping other veterinary leaders expand their own leadership skills to increase their own team engagement and financial success.
Tom Seeko graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in finance. The financial knowledge that Tom has built up expands from income protection, debt repayment, business planning, and several other topics. Tom’s focus within the Veterinary field started in 2014 and became approved to provide continuing education in the state of Florida in 2017. In an effort to reach more people, he became an approved RACE provider through the AAVSB in early 2018. Right now, Tom and his team are involved within several associations in the state of Florida, VetPartners, and the VBMA (Veterinary Business Management Association) that provides students in the Veterinary field with resources and access to professionals to help them with solid advice to jump start their career.
Latest News & Posts
- 5 Ways the Whiteboard and Treatment Sheet Features Can Help Your Practice August 4, 2020
- How to Engage Your Employees in a Veterinary Hospital July 24, 2020
- Webinar: Three Key Veterinary Practice Metrics that Build Your Net Worth July 20, 2020
- Chart Template Contest! July 17, 2020
- Webinar: Why Wellness July 14, 2020
- Text Messaging: An Essential Tech Tool in Your Veterinary Practice June 24, 2020
- New: TeleVet Integration with Hippo Manager June 17, 2020
- 4 Tips to Help Vet Tech Educators June 16, 2020