We’ll be at Western Vet Conference 2018 in booth #1200 showcasing our easy to use and simple to learn cloud veterinary practice management software! Come meet our team and stop by the booth for your chance to win a YETI cooler and get your very own hottest trade show swag item – the squishee hippo!
If you visit ONE veterinary software exhibitor at western vet conference this year, you should make it Hippo Manager. Our team of experts will be in the booth ready to give you a personalized tour of our software and get you started for FREE the very same day!
Trade shows and conferences are meant for the veterinary professional to optimize skills and perfect their business plans to drive profits at your practice! Visit booth 1200 to view and choose a cloud veterinary software focused on saving you time and money. Hippo Manager works with existing equipment, so there’s no investment in servers or hardware, no “installation fees” because we’re cloud based and your veterinary practice can get started in minutes. Request a free trial online here, or stop by our booth.
WVC Giveaways at booth 1200
There will be lots of WVC giveaways at the 2018 Vegas conference, but none quite like those at Hippo Manager! Register for your chance to win a YETI cooler (don’t worry, we won’t make you wrestle with airline staff to get it home on the plane with you – we’ll ship it to the winner)! Snap up a squishee Hippo to take home and keep you company at your busy veterinary practice.
Moving from server based to cloud? See how Hippo Manager saves our veterinary practice partners thousands of dollars per year, check out the cost-savings calculation sheet here.
Latest News & Posts
- Text Messaging: An Essential Tech Tool in Your Veterinary Practice June 24, 2020
- New: TeleVet Integration with Hippo Manager June 17, 2020
- 4 Tips to Help Vet Tech Educators June 16, 2020
- Hippo Manager is now a Fear Free Preferred Product June 2, 2020
- Webinar: Build a Stronger Team during COVID 19 April 17, 2020
- Veterinary Software Training – Account Credits March 25, 2020
- Eight Tips for Veterinary Professionals to Not Just Survive, but Thrive During the COVID-19 Crisis March 24, 2020
- Veterinary Software Training – Practicing with Telehealth and Social Distancing March 19, 2020